Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's never been simple (at the end)

Life is simple, it's just not easy.  ~Author Unknown

Quote above seems represents me how plan is never been simple just like the way I plan.  I am really attracted in every moment designing my plans. I've tried make it simple, but failed at the end. Morely, it happens more than once. 

I'm trying to review what i've written in the post "what am I dreaming of?" Surely, i've realized, and i guess everybody could be understood that i was comfort while being write it down. All the plan's point are well arranged. The time schedule shows possible to conduct. And the result seems easy to achieve. (i  hate using the word "but" while chasing the dream). BUT it's not easy anyhow. 

Keep trying as long as I haven't passed the dateline is the closing statement of me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment