Saturday, December 17, 2011

Step to 23









nothing might be special in this momment
no b'day cake,, no b'day surprise...
but i enjoyed every b'day wishes comes arround me
all thanks and praises to Allah by giving me life and love till this time
thanks to komarudin tri atmojo, as my first b'day wisher :*
creative b'day wish comes from dania retno drihar.. totally nice recording, love it dear ;)
usefull b'day suggest comes from dian ully.. Notice me to keep praying for my beloved parents, thank you :)
meaningfull b'day reminder comes from lintang purwara dewanti, already reminds me about this "running time" :)
joyfull share and time's gived by anita faruchi. Thank you for the time celebrating my december, 16th ;)
and other nice b'day wishes towards me. Thank you everybody ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment